WINTER CHALLENGE: DAY 4 UPDATE

9:43 a.m.: i just put down Pride and Prejudice. i would have finished it last night but i watched Sense and Sensibility with my parents instead. i consider this not procrastination but research as it is an in-depth media exploration of another one of Jane Austen's works.

book in brief: turning the pages of P&P pumped more estrogen through my little body than any other feminine activity (i.e. eating Sees chocolates, shopping, getting pedicures, gossiping, flirting, buying Midol, etc etc etc) has ever unleashed in me before. forget Team Jacob; i'm Team Darcy.

Comments

"turning the pages of P&P pumped more estrogen through my little body than any other feminine activity...has ever unleashed in me before. forget Team Jacob; I'm Team Darcy."

hmmm......well...this is an interesting development haha.
Karyn said…
haha...i read the comment after only reading the first half of the post (call it ADD, I am super distracable right now) and so I didn't realize it was a quote...and just thinking of that as what James said...it was...yeah...ha.

Keep reading Melissa!!! I agree...P&P is quite the estrogen fest. Maybe only surpassed by childbirth.
Laurel said…
I looooooove Pride and Prejudice!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER CHALLENGE

why i should wake up early

case closed