winter challenge day 16 update

i'm still on Wuthering Heights, not entirely sure what page because i haven't picked it up at all except to move it out of the way of all my stuff.

we had an incident in the family and i have been reminded of the insignificance of my nerdy (and selfish) agendas, and my cocky book-nerd attitude. forgive me.

for the record, i care about a lot of things beside books. and, for the record, a book is only worth caring about insofar as it helps you to care about a lot of things.

Comments

"a book is only worth caring about insofar as it helps you to care about a lot of things."

Amen.

I hope you and your family are well.
Swifty said…
you speak the truth, sister.

but when you understand something greater because of literature, proper due ought to be given to the words that inspired a greater truth.

if that makes any sense.

sometimes (mostly) things sound better in my head.

hope all is okay with your family.

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER CHALLENGE

why i should wake up early

case closed